All feedback is valued and used to improve the quality of our services.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can refer your concern to the Public Transport Ombudsman.
The Public Transport Ombudsman (PTO) is an independent office that investigates public transport complaints. The PTO provides fair, free and fast resolutions to public transport disputes and works with its members on systemic complaints to help improve the public transport system in Victoria.
The PTO handles complaints about public transport related issues such as:
- service delivery issues such as cancellations, reliability, punctuality and overcrowding
- myki and ticketing issues
- the use of land and premises by operators, including issues such as noise and dust emanating from public transport construction sites
- the condition and accessibility of public transport infrastructure and rolling stock. Examples include stations, station ramps, myki equipment, lifts, stairs, stops, train carriages, trams, buses, signs and passenger information notices
- the conduct of staff, including Authorised Officers and complaint handling staff.
LODGING YOUR CASE WITH THE PUBLIC TRANSPORT OMBUDSMAN:
- Free Call: 1800 466 865
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: PTO VIC
- Mail: PO Box 538 Collins Street West, Melbourne VIC 8007
- National Relay Service: TTY users phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 466 865
- Interpreter Service: 131 450
- Fax: 03 8623 2100